Tuesday, February 15, 2011

How To Licence A Utility Trailer In Ontario

The MDGs



guess, reading the title of this post, you thought I was crazy and permanently. It is not yet the case: there LavapiƩs garden and do so within one of the projects that we will more closely follow the trail from here, this is a square.

The first time I spoke about this idea, which aims to regain a space for residents in central Madrid, was for the bad news of how institutions have responded to this initiative. After an agreement was reached and since then has been the focal point of a wide variety of initiatives, like the one Urban Arts Madrid II.

Now, thanks to the series Barrios green: urban organic gardens and ITD Camon, you have the opportunity to get close to who live far away perhaps the central project of the square, its garden. If I would call is central because I think it best represents so far the spirit of the initiative, pushing residents to "take" space, make it yours and make something that is proving to improve the daily lives of several people (very different ages).

0 comments:

Post a Comment