AltaVista Babelfish Translation Program
: English or English or http://mybettervows2008tothewholeworld.blogspot.com/ Altavista Link:
if (null == window.yzq_p) document .
write (""); if (window.yzq_p) yzq_ ('P = & T = E.vTs9ibyJtQEE0dM0BEBwH9UvSNHEeKZJEABqTI 13vbdoh56% 2FX% 2Fe% 3d396569044 3d1200252049%%% 2FR% 3daltavista 2fK% 3d5% 2fV 3d1.1% 2FW% %% 3DJ% 2fY 3dYAHOO% 2FF% 3d2021436710% 2Fs% 3d1%% 2fJ 3dA0C89BD8 ');
if (window.yzq_s) yzq_s ();
My links are:
Discovering my gallery of abstract paintings (With my paintings on canvas mounted on a frame large size approximately 1.30 x 1.00 ...): http : / / www.livegalerie.com/site/index.php?login=ellebory
or
Discovering my homepages (Presentation artistic career personal Artist since 1985, analysis of works etc ...) : http://elle.bory.free.fr/
or
Discovering my shop online sales of my paintings on eBay http://stores.ebay.fr/Atelier-Elle-Bory
The site of the Village of Painters Vouvant:
http://www.vendee-vouvant.com/bory.htm
Purpose of this blog:
For the record ... I have floated the idea to a friend Robert, how Next:
"I 'd like to send my greetings to the 2008 world begins with you and I" m ... he has taken at his word, saying:
"And so well done and a blog made known to the world ... newspapers, television ... etc. ...) "
My first reaction was to laugh, and then finish by saying, well why not on behalf of art and life I had to do it!
is the idea my best wishes for 2008 to an interactive world by proposing to spread this message to your turn at the big number as a sine qua non essential for the "magic" of the message that works I will detail at the end of this message!
Hello,
I'll introduce myself to you as succinctly as possible, if you did not have time to go visit my links for now:
I am an independent artist, I also have my online shop selling live from my studio ... on eBay since July 2007.
Since November 1, 2007 energy finally shaky for me so positive because I have been fortunate to find an unusual place in which I now have 420 m2 of workshop (Instead of 15m2 for 2 years (lol! ...))
I inform you that 8 other workshops are available for rental to the year, but this is not me who 'il c' is the owner of the mill, very friendly and open to artists, though I would do with pleasure the middle!
It is actually an old mill or old mill ... superb location at the crossroads of three departments: The Vendée (85), Les Deux-Sevres (79), Charente Maritime ( 17) ... I invite you to discover this summer and all year ...
My studio in Mill Damvix is registered to participate in the artistic journey of discovery Vendee under the aegis of the community of common Oulmes from 01 July to 15 September 2008 ...
He has a mill in the exhibition hall of 1000 m 2 ready to accommodate one to two works of thirty artists from around the world ... Good news: a new artist Fabrice Lothier sharing a wing of the castle with me (lol!) just kidding it is a question many a mill or old mill ... he has selected his studio overlooking the courtyard as the saying goes, I'm in the garden ....
My studio is also open all year to visitors or individuals, art collectors, galleries ... who would visit him ... he just have to tell me to agree an appointment. I also receive school groups, youth centers, retirement homes, specialized centers etc. ...
s artistic journey may accompany a journey of discovery about our beautiful tourist areas of high summer, the mill that is Damvix magical village, especially the boats available to take you on river channels over the green belt
"Green Venice" and the Poitevin marsh ... its typical restaurants, hotels ... and all its many B & Bs and guest houses or campsites ...
For more information please feel especially not, I'd be delighted to answer you
06 13 29 70 83 .
MILL Damvix
ROAD Damvix
85420 Damvix
Happy New Year In The Whole World!
My Best Wishes 2008 the world!
first Vow: of positive energy ... like a breath of fresh air that you can still breathe as Terran or inhabitant and citizen of planet Earth, in this perspective I invite you to look carefully at my painting titled "And The Earth ...? "I 've used as a symbol to image this vow:
"And The Earth ?..." the explanation of the work that I condensed book deserves I think, 5 short minutes of reading ... so here goes, that is a silent scream that I have tried to symbolize as the crust Overdue which cracks without noise inside a silent scream ... ... but visible from Earth is overdue, without falling into fatalism exacerbated negative ... you have the photograph of the painting shown at the top of this message I authorize you to distribute it to nup if you wish, or simply by mail to: ellebory@free.fr I can also if you want for $ 10 euros to send you the photograph of the piece in size 21 cm x 29.7 cm part of this sum will be automatically donated to the Fondation Nicolas Hulot, it is part of the repertoire of ADAGP protection of my work is informed by my initiative.
This painting was made in 1999 and is analyzed more in my personal pages in the category analysis of works, with other works on universal themes such diverse that: "Red Sun" but "Eurasia kaleidoscope or Vegetable" etc. ...
2 nd Vow: D universal love and unconditional ... that we give ourselves to ourselves and that we give to others ...
3rd Wish: To tolerance ... all differences ... opinions ... religions ... ways of being, living, thinking, believing ...
4 th Vow: acceptance of the other ... in its manners and customs, his skin color (... Yellow, White, Black, Cream, Grey ...)
5 th Vow: Perform good deeds 5 per month minimum ... help others help a person ... ... ... to share a meal of his time ... to infinity ....
6 th Vow: live together in peace ... that war does have more instead of being the only consciousness sharing ... and therefore universal harmony solidarity ... Chill love as a state where we are ... So protect it as a rare flower ... and never emerge again to delve into the aggressive, hate, war ... live at peace with yourself then with others!
What is it that some say love? , well that is above all a feeling, a state, something that fills you, warms you from inside, as joy, happiness, wonderful memories ... it must restrict itself to fill infinity 's recharge it immediately, as soon as he abandons us again and again ... go and draw its energy constantly renews itself, that is a small work mechanics as important if not more than the work that brings you money but which sometimes leads you to forget you ... because this little machine will help you train yourself to happiness!
7 th Vow: that every human being to leave the simple idea or principle if you will, that all inhabitants of the planet * are to have and use in their own countries of wealth inherent in the said country, so just and egalitarian ... well for the well being and the serenity as well as to peace and happiness of all. These resources should help create employment, to end all that we can afford to make a living to have a dwelling place and decent ways to nourish and sustain all our basic needs conducive to life. * I
includes us all under that name to connect us to a whole, and not all full of micro-universe ... there 's has only one universe, there is a question of our universe, in fact it can be with its own definition Uni-Towards the other!
8 th Vow: Let each and all together we agree that no man more that another did the right reasons x social, ethnic, religious, spiritual, political ... etc to go against the willingness to try another person
we are born free and equal it remain respecting this fact, and does not abuse our power power!
Thank you very much for your reading, your attention and you give your time to see, watch, read, understand ... and I ask you kindly to convey this message to the world because its strength is that for that it is a place to be for our future and that of children!
I'm going to be sent to major newspapers such as Le Monde, Le Nouvel Observateur, Liberation ... on your side ... if you have other possibilities do it, believe it and think of c is already acting!
Sincerely and on behalf of the art transmitter symbol of life and love,
Emma G said it Bory.
0 comments:
Post a Comment